Project Engineer - immediately minimum 6 months in Nunspeet.
The top segment of the manufacturing and process industry can count on us when it comes to industrial automation projects. But we also provide tailor-made solutions to companies in the concrete industry, the environmental sector and machine builders. As a project engineer, you apply your broad knowledge in the design and realization of industrial automation solutions.
In this way you contribute to our innovative control techniques and custom-made software applications.
What we do it for is to support companies in the manufacturing and process industry so that they can fully focus on their core business. For example, we have been able to make a mark on the automation of the production process at Remix Hardenberg and we have realized the techniques within the biogas upgrading installations of DMT . You are the project engineer who contributes to the customer's success. You do this by translating customer demand into a correct technical design with associated calculation.
In this role you are responsible for customer contact and you supervise the progress and (pre) engineering of small and medium-sized projects. You know how to realize these projects - together with the team - within the budgeted budgets of time, money and resources. If you are dealing with a larger project, you can of course count on the guidance of the project manager.
This is what you do on an average working day:
- you translate customer demand into a design with associated calculation;
- you coordinate and monitor the progress of the projects and make adjustments where necessary;
- you immerse yourself in the production process of potential clients and design and present technical solutions;
- you support commercial colleagues with technical issues, calculations and quotation processes;
- you have many contact moments because you are the point of contact for both internal and external;
- the project administration is in good hands with you because you ensure good technical and financial project monitoring.
Your new workplace
At Hellebrekers: the technical expert in Industrial Automation and Water & Leisure Technology. The Industrial Automation Business Unit is a leader in the design, realization and management of innovative operating systems and self-developed software applications. With a proven track record for the top segment of the manufacturing industry, the concrete industry and public swimming pools. Within Hellebrekers we stand for:
- innovation: because you get all the space to innovate and pioneer;
- challenge and variety: because you work on high-quality techniques and unique custom solutions;
- an eye for each other: because you contribute to our unique family atmosphere where we stand together and for each other.
As a project engineer you are part of the Project Engineering team and your place of work is the Nunspeet location. Together with your colleagues you are responsible for the engineering of industrial projects in the manufacturing and process industry.
This is what you bring
All our colleagues are different. Football fanatics, runners, cyclists, handymen, computer freaks, water sports enthusiasts, skiers, animal lovers, plane spotters and musicians work for us. We have one thing in common: we show ownership in our work, want to be at the forefront when it comes to expertise, are critical of our own work and that of others and like to work together to achieve the best result. Your background confirms your result orientation and talent in project ownership. Not only are you 'mature' professionally, you can also adapt your communication style to different circumstances and you are decisive. Recognizable? You are welcome at Hellebrekers. However, specific aspects are also important for this function and we would like to see:
- a completed education at least MBO / HBO, preferably in the direction of mechatronics or electrical engineering;
- several years of work experience in Industrial Automation;
- knowledge and experience with the hardware engineering of PLCs. You are aware of the applicable regulations;
- you have several years of experience in coordinating projects.
It concerns an assignment on a ZZP/interim basis immediately for a minimum of 6 months
Hellebrekers, your second home?
Enthusiastic about the position of project engineer Industrial Automation? Apply directly, or call/app recruiter Sanne Dijkstra on 06 – 13 88 59 27.
After we have received your application:
- you will receive a response within 2 days;
- it becomes clear in a maximum of 2 (online) conversations whether you will become our new colleague.